Reverse Osmosis Fluoride Removal Filter 1140L Per Day
Huge Reduction in Price for a limited Time. Don't Miss Out.....
The Ultra Direct Filter System is the latest innovation in our Reverse osmosis water filtration systems. No storage tank is required because of our latest direct flow Filter technology.
The perfectly clean, fresh tasting pure water is produced through our five stages of filtration and delivered directly to your tap for usage. Also for every litre of water filtered only one litres of waste is produced making our system the most advanced and economic RO system available on the market today.
All 5 Stages of filtration in our Ultra Direct system are designed to sit one inside the other in a space saving super ergonomic design of just one Round Filter housing.
Four in One Filter
Our Latest design in Filtering technology combines 4 stages of filtration to guarantees an optimal level of purity. Our Filter will remove anything from rust, sand and coarse particles to chlorine, calcium compounds (e.g. limescale), medicinal residues, pesticides and herbicides, cleaning products and much more. Also our antibacterial coating inhibits the growth of bacteria within the filter making sure that it’s safe to drink at all times.
• Replacement interval: 6-12 Months
• Stage 1: 5 micron sediment filter removes or reduces rust, sand and coarse particles.
• Stage 2: Silver nano filter removes bacteria and organic and inorganic impurities.
• Stage 3: 5 micron activated charcoal filter removes or reduces chlorine, calcium compounds (e.g. limescale), medicinal residues, pesticides and herbicides, cleaning products.
• Stage 4: Silver nano filter SAFE inhibits bacterial growth in filter.
Reverse Osmosis Membrane
The heart of any reverse-osmosis water filter is the membrane. It removes unwanted contaminants like coliform bacteria, herbicides, fungicides, asbestos, Fluoride, nitrate, nitrite and calcium compounds (e.g. limescale) from tap water.
The membrane is made of a multi-layered laser-perforated polymer film with a microscopically fine pore size of 0.0001 micron. Hence giving you the purest quality water every time.
• Filter Production: up to 190 litres per day
• Material: multi-layered polymer film
• Recommended membrane change: every 24 months
With our newly designed integrated filter system changing filters will take seconds.
- Daily production: 1140 litres
- Storage Tank: not required
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 35cm x 18cm x 45cm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Ratio filtered water to waste water: 1 to 1
- required water pressure: 1 bar or more
- Recommended filter change: every 6-12 months
- Recommended RO membrane change: every 24 months
Also a Re-Mineralising Filter can Be added as a Post filter to this RO unit to add minerals back into the Water after being treated with our Reverse Osmosis finest membrane.
If you Like your water to be Alkaline we can also add this as a post filter to this unit just add it in the Cart with your Ultra Direct Order.
Attention Free Gift
Also and Exclusive to Ultra Pure Customers we have an Amazing gift that if you follow it will give you Energy, Radiance, Health beyond anything else you have tried before and within 3 Days of trying it.
Its what we call The Amazing Water Therapy one of most simple and most hidden truths of our days that will guarantee new unfound energy and vitality in your body.
This simple Water Therapy is easy to do and if followed it can cure most ailments and diseases known to man. Crazy but true.
Let’s Have a Look at a List of Diseases That Can Be Cured by Water Therapy:
- Blood Pressure/Hyperactive Tension
- Rheumatism (Pain in joints muscles)
- General Paralysis
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Kidney Stones
- Urogenital Diseases
- Hyper Acidity
- Uterus Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Eye Diseases
- Ophthalmic Haemorrhage & Ophthalmic (Reddish eye)
- Irregular Menstruation
- Breast Cancer
The Amazing Water Therapy book will be sent to you by email and free of charge with the purchase of this product.
Ultra Direct Product Overview
Clip To Demonstrate Flow
Installation Video Ultra Direct Reverse Osmosis Filter